Cure Nightcore

What is you most favorite anime character?

Hey  everyone Anna Kushina here(From k project),

I want to ask you this question. What is your favorite anime character? it could be your own anime character that you created  or drew or from an anime show. AAHHHHHH! I can't wait to see what characters are your favorite!!! (Sorry overreacted lol)

Sincerely,

Anna Kushina

P.S.

Should we have a drawing contest soon? if so then..... LET ME HOST IT PLEASE!!source.gif.5d0ff8cc3e259773021932b120a6545c.gif

• Like 3

Mine would have to be Naruto Uzumaki, why? Because it was my first anime that lead me to contuine exploring anime thanks to Naruto ❤❤

My vote is yours to host the drawing contest. Good luck

images (3).jpeg

Edited by Ali
  • Like 2

On 2/26/2020 at 2:17 PM, Anna Kushina said:

Hey  everyone Anna Kushina here(From k project),

I want to ask you this question. What is your favorite anime character? it could be your own anime character that you created  or drew or from an anime show. AAHHHHHH! I can't wait to see what characters are your favorite!!! (Sorry overreacted lol)

Sincerely,

Anna Kushina

P.S.

Should we have a drawing contest soon? if so then..... LET ME HOST IT PLEASE!!source.gif.5d0ff8cc3e259773021932b120a6545c.gif

Yes absolutely host it. 👍🖍✏🖌

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 11:26 PM, Mirusubete said:

@Anna Kushina would love to have a drawing contest with yall. 😊

I already made the topic in contest tab page. you still have a lot of time so no rushing please. you can only put either 1 or two drawings in and that's it. have fun