Muzza

RULES AND GUIDELINES

General - applies to ALL areas of  W A 

NO ADVERTISING your website / forum / YouTube / Discord / channel / etc. in any of the content areas. Only advertise in your profile and signature. If you have joined WA just to advertise you will immediately be flagged as a spammer and banned.

Be courteous to ALL members, it's OK to disagree about differences in opinion but you must not resort to personal attacks.

No linking to unlicensed downloads and streaming sites.

Profanity is allowed, but should be used with restraint within topic discussions.

No racism, no politics, no discussion of general illicit activities.

Do not harass other members via Direct Messaging and Profile Posts.

No R18 content in any of areas EXCEPT in private, unlisted Clubs.

Do not impersonate staff.

Forums

Please try to post at least 1-2 sentences in your posts. Others are more likely to respond and discuss the topic further if your post is of decent length.

Chat posts and casual posts should be moved to the Messaging feature or in the Random section in the Forums.

Blogs

Blogs and posts should be related to one selected Category. Choose wisely 🙂

Blogs are public. Please do not divulge personal information.

Clubs

There is a set limit of 2 clubs you can create and manage.

• Like 3

This is Anna Kushina speaking,

Yes I read your rules and of course I will follow them. I do follow rules a lot so I know what I am doing here. Thank you for the rules I wrote every single one of them in my anime planner so I can read them again and again.

Sincerely,

Anna Kushina

• Like 3