Sign in to follow this  
Cure Nightcore

Super power

Hi this is Cure Nightcore speaking,

I wanted to ask this question: If you were a anime super hero and wanted to save the world from villains, what super power would you have and why?

To me I would like to have a super power: Devil Control of Darkness because that power is like the strongest one ever and you have to pick someone who is blind then you have to go up to him or her and whisper in his or her ear to have their eye color change. Then you have to control them to help you out in battle.Hide_and_Seek.thumb.jpg.1d90f760c871f4d29604d4169e30fd70.jpg

• Like 1

That would be cool super power to have, my super power is what ever I touch I can absorb into that way my defence would be powerful to  fight against any villains and be the strongest super hero.

• Like 1