Boneless Pizza

Titanfall 2

I love Titanfall 2 and my favorite thing about it is that there is no dumb microtransactions and no pay to win dlc. its like a breath of fresh air!

• Like 1

I might check this game out but I would love to know what sort of game is it First person view or Third person view?

12 minutes ago, Ali said:

I might check this game out but I would love to know what sort of game is it First person view or Third person view?

First Person shooter, though they did make it futuristic and advanced movement but they actually did good on it.

• Like 1

I really gotta say: DAMN this game deserves it, I clocked 200+ hours on Xbox and within the first few weeks of me getting a PC I bought it and got to enjoy the whole game over again. Whenever you get a little bored playing the multiplayer(Which isn't often) you can play a wave-based mode against AI called Frontier Defense, or you can play the campaign again. I stated playing the campaign so much that I thought it was worth starting to speed run it. 10/10

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Mirusubete Anime fan forums

Watch All Watch All すべて見る A forums for Anime fans from all over the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture! Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.

Useful Links