Hey my name is Zach and i'm happy to be here

The first anime i watched was when i was young and it was Yu-Gi-Oh, it just always stood out to me since I also played the card game.

I do play games too my favorite being Titanfall 2 and just recently i reached max level and unlocked everything and i'm new here on Mirusubete.

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day! 🙂

• Like 5

Hi, Zach welcome we are also happy that you joined, I love Yu-Gi-Oh and the card game I use to keep my deck it was like treasure but somehow I end up leaving them backyard of the house where I was playing one day when I was young i remember I woke up looking for my cards and they were soaked in water because of the rain and got really sad. anyways we cant wait to share our fandom and love of anime and gaming.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boneless Pizza said:

Hey my name is Zach and i'm happy to be here

The first anime i watched was when i was young and it was Yu-Gi-Oh, it just always stood out to me since I also played the card game.

I do play games too my favorite being Titanfall 2 and just recently i reached max level and unlocked everything and i'm new here on Mirusubete.

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day! 🙂

welcome @Boneless Pizza  I watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when I was young but what got me back on anime was naruto and one piece.

• Like 3

@Boneless Pizza Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 🙂

used to always play  Yu-Gi-Oh with my friends XD I miss those days. Favourite cards were Obelisk the Tormentor, Blue Eyes White Dragon.

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1