Sign in to follow this  
Cure Nightcore

St. Patrick's Day anime Drawing Contest

Hello everyone, this is Anna Kushina speaking (From K Project)

Today I will be hosting a drawing contest called St. Patrick's Day anime. (Of course it will be so much fun) You can start drawing now or later, it's up to you. The drawing contest will end in either March 29, 2020 or April 13, 2020. Please don't rush on your art work. You can take your time. After you are done, you can post your artwork here (You can send in 1 or 2 of your drawings), then I will come back here and see which one I can pick to be top 1,2, and 3. Then I will pick the honorable drawings. I also need mod or admin or VIP user to help out in this contest: like awards. Then I will put you artwork in the drawing gallery, but only once this contest is finished.

Have fun drawing

Sincerely,

Anna Kushina

Remember deadline ends in March 29 or April 13. Don't rush just take your time.

tumblr_inline_nl5nofC2YY1sptc1c540.gif.8907865aba844032e7b8a2a1c6e54c71.gif

• Like 3