Stupidest way you broke your bong

Let's hear your story. Here's mine

I had a nice 2 ft straight tube Grav Labs honeycomb i think it was $70. I was smoking outside at night and set it next to the brick wall of my house on my left side. I went to get up and ended up kicking it into the wall which shattered the top half and broke the bowl. I was really high cuz when i smoke i like to get fucked up.

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, xBongsmoker420x said:

Let's hear your story. Here's mine

I had a nice 2 ft straight tube Grav Labs honeycomb i think it was $70. I was smoking outside at night and set it next to the brick wall of my house on my left side. I went to get up and ended up kicking it into the wall which shattered the top half and broke the bowl. I was really high cuz when i smoke i like to get fucked up.

A buddy of mine is used to store his bong between his seat and the door of his car when going for buzz cruises. One day he got pulled over, and the officer smelled it and was like, "Sir, please step out of the vehicle" and he opened the door. The bong fell and shattered on the road.

spacer.png

• Haha 3