New year new subjects coming in ¬~¬

I know it has been 3 months now but WHY DO WE NEED NEW SUBJECTS, does school really matter... (well it does to my mom so what can i really do) i hate it ;~;.. I have to stay sit for 6 freaking hours i hate it. Do you (yes you the person reading this) do you like school? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like it’s a long day but at least it isn’t hard as a job that requires frequent moment and repeatedly to earn money than knowledge I personally advice you to do well in school to earn more than average and to have enough time to spend for things that matter like family.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 6:08 PM, Muzzafit said:

It seems like it’s a long day but at least it isn’t hard as a job that requires frequent moment and repeatedly to earn money than knowledge I personally advice you to do well in school to earn more than average and to have enough time to spend for things that matter like family.

I believe so too. Having good grades doesn't always mean you'll have to something academic in the future though. For example, I had decent grades in high school, but I didn't settle for something really academic in the end. With an arty part-time job and learning to be a teacher, I don't think my grades really helped me that much. However, they always came in helpful some time, and I do not regret working hard in high school. Just saying that one does not have to stress too much about high school as that'll only make you unhappier.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't see the point of the curriculums they have set up, now. A lot of schools have omitted recess, arts related classes, even those encompassing music. Nor do I see the point of homework.. I had to sit 7-8hrs ( not including lunch or time for snacks ) for school because I went to a private academy and we didn't follow the traditional format that the majority of schools did. I remember nothing from highschool. If anything, I retained more from my college years than I ever did any grade school year.