I'm baaaaack.

Man, do I feel awkward posting two topics in a row. Even if they are over a month apart. I thought I'd post a couple of things I've recently finished, since drawing is about all I've done. I quit with the blogging thing, so art has taken up most of my non-existent schedule. 

Yeah,I'm working on the whole posing thing. I swear I am. >_>;

Exhibit A is Johann Chu / Zihang Chu ( Dragon Raja ) and Exhibit B is Zhongli ( Genshin Impact ). 

On a side note: I wish more people posted their art here, I'd love to see what everyone else is working on or has finished up. 

johannchuu.jpg

zhongli.jpg

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow that was amazing. I almost thought the first one was real 😂

My only suggestion would be to add a little more of attitude and action to these people as they are just standing there (I know this is probably intentional, but I think it'll look better if they had more expression. The first one can look angrier, coz he looks pretty happy at the moment. The second one's background kind of disturbs the whole artwork as it is too bright (I wouldn't recommend yellow for the background as it stands out too much, you can make it darker, warmer, or change it so something like pink or cyan). The second one also looks like he's just dead on the inside 😂, but otherwise I love your drawings! I hope to see more from you!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you both, lol! There's a lot of qualms I have with these pieces, now that I look back at them and as my own harshest critic, I'd probably can them if they weren't already slapped all over my social media accounts. I need to do more studies, I think, but I've got plenty of time for that in the new year! Also, Merry Xmas to you guys if you celebrate! 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.