Hi, I would like to apply for staff. I don't really have much experience, but I do like writing and anime, and I am quite interested in the role. I'm also very active as I keep all the things in the background (discord and this website) even while I work, and I try to be as active as I can on discord whenever I am able to. I also try to write one one post everyday on the website.

I am quite loyal to the team, so I try my best to obey all rules, and help others follow the rules too. I am mostly interested in being a part of the team and making this website a place for everyone, also trying to let everyone feel included and involved. As mentioned above, I am quite active and do try to be online as much as possible, so I can be a "guardian" on this website, trying my best to make everything be in place. I am also quite knowledgeable in many things, so I can be quite useful and helpful in conversations.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Hush Child said:

I am quite loyal to the team, so I try my best to obey all rules, and help others follow the rules too. I am mostly interested in being a part of the team and making this website a place for everyone, also trying to let everyone feel included and involved. As mentioned above, I am quite active and do try to be online as much as possible, so I can be a "guardian" on this website, trying my best to make everything be in place. I am also quite knowledgeable in many things, so I can be quite useful and helpful in conversations.

Allow 48-72 hours to see if you application is accepted thanks @Hush Child

• Like 2