Even thought my favourite genre is drama, adventure and romance, but it's atually slice of life content that gets me into some animes. I managed to finish all of Nichijou in one go a several times, and Atashinchi and Atashinchi Shin kept me engaged for many years. I knew these animes/mangas since I was a kid, and they still keep me entertained till today, so I would regularly go back to them to relieve stress or to feel better when I'm down. Some other animes from the same genre I enjoyed are Toradora (Romance/Slice of Life), Lovely Complex (Romance/Slice of Life), and Free! (Sports/Slice of Life)

Honourable mentions (in my opinion): Clannad, 5 Centimetres per second, Fruit Basket, Clannad

Toradora 6.jpeg

• Like 3

Clannad and after story This show has a very beautiful art style and animation is excellent. Music is phenomenal as all the openings and osts are beautiful. The story is very interesting and emotionally intense at the same time. But the ending is the only thing I have a problem with. According to me the ending could've been a lot better but apart from that the anime is really good. It doesn't matter which genre you prefer or not, if you haven't watched toradora, you're missing out on a lot and trust me, you won't regret watching it! It's one of the best animes ever created with a unique, heart-warming story and lovely characters. Nichijou what makes it stand out despite its ironically simplistic art style is the slice of life with its comedy is through the roof.      

image.png

image.png

image.png