Hi everyone,

In this tutorial I will be writing a guide to install wordpress on your cpanel using Softaculous Installer, this feature was already on the cpanel which I currently use.

Step. 1 (To get the https:// secure I recommend cloudflare because of the free plan and can add as many domains to it.) You need to set up the nameservers if you haven't already in my case I would have to login to 3 separate accounts different website has the right tool to modify for instance Dynadot ( dynadot is a domain registrar  and other email hostingwould be where most domains are located but some could have Godaddy or Namecheap both websites offer way to buy domain as well as the cpanel which has the feature of softaculous installer and you'd only need to use one website and all the tools are there instead of using multiple website to assigned them together to get pass the first time.

Step. 2 locate wordpress when you are in the cpanel then click on it ( login should see many icons scroll all the way down to see wordpress see Video if need more assistance) 

Step.3 Edit site description add or change which domain to use ,

Step. 4 Choose theme ( you can change it later or use paid themes depends on what sort of Theme you want) make sure you type in your email before you hit the install to get a copy of your login details for the admin dashboard of your wordpress site for later.

Step.5 Install, should say successful just like in the video. like comment and share thanks. ( rest of the video is basic edits of the wordpress website.)

Thanks for reading  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.